About Me

My photo
I know that I am a follower of Christ. Other than that dude, I don't even know. I don't think much else matters.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

K so I had a really awkward conversation with my girlfriends tonight at dinner. It was all about body parts and the things women go through every month lol. It was in a good, informational, therapeutic way. I guess we always have awkward conversations. Maybe awkward is a bad word to describe them. It has a negative connotation. I guess I should say unusual. I really like that I can be open and honest with them.  They're great friends......yep..... 

4 comments:

TheAlmondTreeGrl said...

yay! you did it! you wrote a blog!!!! and yeah haha awkward maybe isnt right. usual, strange, out of the norm, amazing. those would be good. I'm glad its as theraputic for you as it is for me hahaha. Welp, i love you!

kitten said...

so you got convinced into making a blog too, eh? (it's kristin, hi!)

TheAlmondTreeGrl said...

UPDATE WOMAN UPDATE!

Cinders said...

hi. abby told me to encourage you to write more.

WRITE MORE!

k. peace.