About Me

My photo
I know that I am a follower of Christ. Other than that dude, I don't even know. I don't think much else matters.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bananas

So some of you may be wondering about my obsession with bananas lately. I'm not obsessed with them per se, they just make very good comedic props. What's funnier than a banana monster rat? I submit that nothing is. You see I have this friend, that can make anything into a piece of art. It's amazing! I wish I was that talented. I hope she knows how talented and way cool she is. Anyway she made a banana monster rat picture that was hilarious. And now I really like bananas. They have a lot of potassium which is also cool.
Done and done.

1 comment:

TheAlmondTreeGrl said...

I stopped eating Bananas because the scent attracts bee's. Same reason i dont wear yellow. no joke i'm that terrified of bee's.